[Dailydrool] Lady dogs

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 27 16:56:00 PST 2014

Well I got one of each.   Don't mess with LuLu she will put you on your back and have you crying like a baby if you mess with LuLu.   Even if you outweigh her by a good 20 lbs she is in charge.  In fact come to think of it Cyrus had her by 70 lbs and yep she owned him too

Now little Gracie is another story.  She is meek and mild and loves everyone and everything.   If you take away her favorite toy while she is playing with it she will sulk off in defeat.

Both Gracie and LuLu are overbred neglected (probably mill) dogs who I pulled from the shelter at different times and foster failed with.

Neither bites.   Except that one time when LuLu snatched a piece of food off of the kitchen floor and either Snoopy thought it was Gracie or he just didn't think.  He tackled LuLu.  She bit him on the lip and it bled and he pouted most of a week

I guess it depends
Dale

Sent from my iPhone