[Dailydrool] dear Doc

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 29 12:18:03 PST 2014

Hi Doc it's Gracie,

I don't believe it was a mistake for a minute.  I think that rascal Conley did it on purpose and then he tried to blame you poor baby.  I think he is jealous and he feels threatened and I think he needs baby brother drops is what I think he needs but I don't know if those are the same as baby sister drops or not but I think it's what he needs but LuLu says I'm wrong and what he needs is to be konked upside his head is what he needs.

If you want you can come and live here at my house my mommy has had big black dogs all her life anyway and Snoopy and LuLu are used to living with big black dogs and I saw your picture on facebook and you are tall dark and handsome so if you want you can move to California and come live with us and solve the whole problem.

Love,
Gracie

P.S.  You can bring your mommy if you want I heard she has a clue.