[Dailydrool] Conley in Jail (agin)

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 05:50:50 PST 2014

Dis Conley ***sigh***
I spended most ob yesterday in jail. See MomPerson wented to do sumfin
speshul and ordered we in are crates. I run into da firss won I see thinkin
ob da treet we gets, and that dum...uh... the uh.... Doc runs inna crate
behine me!Well I nebber!!!
So I lets out a rore an spun round an nailed dat stooped dog and he nail
beke and dere we was fiting in dat crate the two ob we an den here come
Llewis an even NIGEL! An oh da yelling an roring an snappin an MomPerson
draggin me out by legs an I grab Doc again an DadPerson tryina git a peesea
cardboard between we an Llewis he rite in dere too and finely
well I don't like dis next part much.

Dis ole lady, whut got won bad nee an a sore beke and cant run worth nuthin
she reech in dere and grabt me around da... neck.. an she liff me rite
outta dere whup! I didinot nose she dat strong. DadPerson he shove Doc inna
corner-- Doc tryna get away anyways he no like fitin. An Momperson she done
FLUNG me in da nearest crate.

Ok so I runned inna wrong crate way beke dere in da beginning it was Docs
crate I admit dis. I juss mede a liddel mistake an den he on me an youse
nose...

I so mad. I still mad at he. Ebbertime I fink MomPerson not close I snark
at he. Howebber I fine she also got bedder herein den I thot.

So watch out Brudders: dese ole ladies a lot tuffer den dey look.

Love an drool to all who need it
Conley of Conley, Llewis and Nigel

Doc on he own from now on.