[Dailydrool] Gracie checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 28 22:03:40 PST 2014

Hi it's Gracie

Wow what a weird thing happened the other day aloof a sudden I was all upside down no not really but it sure felt like that and LuLu was hugging me tight so mommy checked and I was panting like I'd tuna mile but I didn't no way but i was panting and shaking but no fever no sign of why.  So I was scared and I scared mommy a good one and poor little Natalie who is all of 14 by now told mommy the next day she thought I was going to die in her arms after mommy couldn't make herself stay awake anymore cause of her flu.

But I didn't die it just stopped almost exactly to the minute four hours after it started.  8:45 to about 1am Natalie said I stopped.  Lots of people wrote and drooled thanks for that.  People think maybe I got some medicine they say.   We can't find the inhaler from Julianne's backpack which doesn't mean I got it but it might explain a lot.   Anyway it's been 3 days now and I have been eating and drinking and peeing and pooping fine.

So I'm fine.  LuLu and Snoopy are fine.  Mommy and daddy and Julianne still have the flu.  Everyone says Natalie is now always has been and probably always will be too stubborn to get the flu.  Plus she washes her hands lot.

Love
Gracie who was wrestling with LuLu and Snoopy today and feels fine

Ps.  LuLu sends drool to miss Debbie person and I do too even though she told on me long ago the tattle tale.   Somedays when you feel better LuLu will tell on somebody else who bounced LuLus story cause she went over her bytes

Pss  Oh oh.  Here's hoping this one makes it past the byte police I might be in trouble.

Sent from my iPaw