[Dailydrool] clueless momPersons UNITE

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 30 12:50:20 PST 2014

Dear Anita,
You are not foolish.  Simply clueless.  Welcome to the club.  I have a "formal" living room which opens onto the entry way and so it is on display when I open the front door.  The living room has always been kept neat as a pin.  The kitchen/family room is where all the action occurs.  It's a hub of activity.
So where do the dogs settle?  Yup, on the couch so it is covered with their fleece blankies so they are warm and comfortable.  There is a dog bed in each corner in case a dog wants to be alone and undisturbed ..... and it's a good place to store them when you need one you can grab it and drag it anywhere.
So when someone comes to the door what do they see?  Three dogs in their face, a heap of blankets on the couch and dog beds in all the corners.  Unless of course the dog beds have gotten dragged into the family room in which case there is no place to walk or stand for all the beds (1 lives in there and 2 more can be needed).
If you want to go into the bedroom you will have to beg Snoopy/LuLu/Gracies pardon and they will USUALLY make a space for you on the bed if you ask nicely.
I am not foolish.  I'm not.  I'm clueless.
Yours in cluelessness,
Dale