[Dailydrool] Drool Calendar--thanks to Laura Salmon & everyone

Jaime Brigance brigancehappy at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 10:05:50 PST 2014

Dear Drool family;

Well, the ice is melting and we have survived the "Artic blast of the South."  What a hoot.

Just now starting to enjoy my Drool Calendar.  Its beautiful.

Wanted to thank everyone who put it together.  The only person by name that I am aware of is Laura
Salmon, there must be another person.  Please know that you did a great job!

Those smiling faces greet me each morning, after I take His Majesty, Biscuit, outside.  I sit with coffee
and computer and try to wake up.

Just getting over an awful bout with some cold bug that was really a bear.  This is the first time that

I've had a basset with a bad cold, he certainly knows where to sneeze.  On me :)

Wanted to be sure that all the hard work that went into this year's calendar is appreciated!

Jaime

Biscuit, Roger & Tonka (atb)

Visiting the South....for another year