[Dailydrool] Fancy dog beds

Susan lily5943 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 14:45:52 PST 2014

We have three beds in the den and two in the bedroom (Beau likes to sleep with us). All three dogs switch around; no one has an assigned bed. Sometimes one gets up and another one will go right over and take that bed. So funny....  Also, I love it when Noodle goes over to the bed that Beau is on. She cuddles up next to him and puts her head on his back. So sweet.

All this dog bed talk has got me wondering....
Do any of y'all use expensive dog beds like from LL Bean or Cabela's?  I'm wanting to get some as we replace the beds we have now. They're about $100 or so, but I would spend that if they will hold up better.  Any comments?

Susan & the OK posse

Sent from my iPad