[Dailydrool] Bassets, Speed Bumps and Overtaking

Adrienne Gillespie clara at spiritone.com
Wed Jan 1 09:05:17 PST 2014

I always tell people that my girls walk into people because, in their
egocentric little brains,  the girls believe that everyone was put on
the path that day just to intercept them.

And they are accepting the gift with grace.

Not everyone appreciates that. If they look like people who aren;t up
for a basset meet & Greet, I try to pull the girls over to the side and
just tell people that they like to watch the parade.

Adrienne Gillespie
http://booksandbassets.wordpress.com