[Dailydrool] Bird Feeders

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 04:22:06 PST 2014

I am glad to hear I am not the only one that can't have bird feeders in the
same yard as the dogs.  When we first moved to this house 17 years ago, we
put the bird feeder in the backyard with the dogs.  Then Banshee ended up
with a bleeding ulcer because...she was eating the empty sunflower seed
shells!  Why?  Never ask a basset why they ate something.  I have learned
it is pointless.  Anyway, the bleeding ulcer almost gave me a heart attack.
 The dog was vomiting up blood for pete's sake!  Fortunately, we caught it
early enough that she was okay.  She was on medicine for a month and the
bird feeders have been moved to the side yard.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess