[Dailydrool] Bennett

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Thu Jan 16 17:35:51 PST 2014

Got a call from Ben's vet this morning regarding the rest of the  tests.
The blood panel came back.  The pancreatitis value dropped  from 710 to 414,
which is good news.  Normal is 200 or below, and  previously it was 395
which was considered a high low.  His B-12 level was  normal and the test to see
if his pancreas is working was normal.  The  fourth item(I forgot what it
was) was also normal.  The biopsies of the  lymph node aspirations also came
back a normal.  So for the time being we  will just continue with the bland
diet and to keep monitoring him.  So  all in all things are good with him.

Douglas