[Dailydrool] Bennett

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Jan 1 18:56:55 PST 2014

Ben so far seems to be doing alright.  He is eating the prescription  dog
food fairly well.  I have to put grated parmesan cheese(1% fat) with a
little low fat mozzarella cheese(a few strands).  Some day I use low fat  cottage
cheese, anything to get him to eat.  He eats a bit over 2 cups of  dry and
maybe 1/3 to 1/2 can of the moist.  For treats he gets  dry cubes of bread.
Well today he pulled a fast one.  I was  drying bread for him and put 2
cubed slices of wonder bread in a dish  on top of the toaster oven which was on
a cabinet.  Well, the sneak pushed  a chair over to the cabinet and got the
bread cubes.  He every one of them  and left the dish on the floor.  I just
hope that it will not set him  back.  Why I gray.

Douglas