[Dailydrool] Panosteitis/aka Pano

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 18:26:43 PST 2014

Everything Jennifer said is true. Pano may go from limb to limb also, so
that the tender leg on Friday the 3rd is not the sore leg on Monday, the
6th. It is not uncommon in large breeds. The worst case I ever have seen
was a Great Dane puppy. He really could not walk.
It can come and go, and it can last several months. Comforting and pain
meds are about all you can do.
Unless they've come up with some new treatment I do not know anything
about, which is always possible. Luckily, I have never had to deal with it
personally, only at work.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc