[Dailydrool] Drool needed for Saralyn

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Jan 1 18:07:40 PST 2014

Saralyn Seiler's husband, Jeff, just called to let me know she's in the
hospital with double pneumonia.  She's a had a tough year with
several illnesses and a sinus surgery and just got over  bronchitis
just a few weeks ago.  Please send drool and prayers for Louie
and Romeo's mom to get well.  If you'd like to send her a card,
please email me for her address.

Saralyn was thrilled to get so many howliday cards and told
me she was going to send everyone who sent them one a
thank you, but I think she needs to not worry about that right
now.  So I'm going to thank those of you who did take the time
to send the Seilers a card - it meant a lot to them.  Now, let's get
that drool working and on its way to get Saralyn well and home
where she belongs.

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny