[Dailydrool] Quicking

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 07:10:03 PST 2014

Thank you Bev!  I forgot to add that anyone can quick a nail.  One of the
reasons I decided to do my own nails, is I take the time to adjust the
nails for the crooked little front feet (Beauford's left leg is really bad
and they do not wear evenly) and I quick the kids less than the groomer and
the vet!  I keep Quick Stop on hand and they now have a lovely gel with
Benzocaine in it.  So as soon as you get it up in the quicked nail, they
quit screaming and then they look at you funny because they can't figure
out how it quit hurting so bad.  Of course, my skill in cutting is in
direct correlation to how still the dog is while I am cutting!

Jennifer with the B crew