[Dailydrool] Nails

sassybassets at yahoo.com sassybassets at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 07:01:35 PST 2014

     Please don’t clip nails! I use a dremel and have trained my dogs (all of them) to lay between my knees on their backs. I take the dremel and do each nail. When training, I start by letting them get used to the sound of the dremel. I then place the dremel on their paws with no sanding paper, this lets them get used to the feel of them vibrations of the dremel. Finally I start doing their nails, it may take several times for them to get used to this, but it is safer and faster and will cauterize the quick if you get it too short. I have been doing this for 25 years and will never clip!!

     If you have any questions, please send me a email: sassybassets at yahoo.com!

Have a great Basset loving day !!

              Marcia & The Sassy Bassets

Sent from Windows Mail