[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 04:42:56 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone! We are doing pretty good over here. A lot of stuff is
happening at our house. Something about an inspector and appraisers coming.
So, the mom and dad are doing all kinds of things to the house and I am
trying to help them. Well, I am at least trying to keep an eye on them at
all times. It is challenging when they are each working on a different
project.

The mom made some new mini pup muffins. These are apple and pumpkin. I
know. They sound good, but they are really nasty. She tried to hide some
garbanzo bean flour in them. Yuck! Beauford and Bugsey think they are
yummy. I think they are nasty. I keep spitting my muffin out and then I ask
for my Zuke's natural salmon treats. At first I had to suffer and go
without treats, but I finally whipped the mom into shape and she is
substituting.

In other news, the mom finally got a clue and went down and got the big
crate. It used to be Elwood's. He is now romping at the Bridge. Anyway, I
now sleep in it with Bugsey at night and I sleep in it by myself for our
afternoon nap. I sleep very quietly when I have the Bug to sleep with. He
is a great sleeping companion, but he needs a much longer afternoon nap
than me. And, the mom says he needs alone time occasionally, which occurs
at afternoon nap time. I personally think it is the most boring time of the
day, but if Bugsey doesn't get a good afternoon nap he turns from a sweet
basset into a bear. So, I have to let him have his nap.

Take care and love, kisses and drool to all who are sick and all who have
lost hounds lately!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford and Bugsey