[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 10:43:31 PDT 2014

Hi everyone! I haven't been able to write for awhile. The mom and dad went
out of town and took the 'puter with them. How rude! We didn't get to stay
at the usual spa. They were full. So this guy named Jason came and stayed
with us. He was great. He was much more heavy handed with the treats than
mom and dad put together. As a matter of fact, Bugsey was not happy when he
went to the vet today and weighed 7 more pounds than he did last year! Mom
says she will take the blame for 4 lbs., but Jason gets the blame for the
other three.

Apparently we will be moving to another state soon. The mom and dad say we
will love the new house. I hope they aren't lying. All I know is that the
mom changed our room all around and I am NOT happy. When I am not happy, I
make sure no one is happy. So I am doing a lot of crying.

We were very disturbed to hear that Conley was not doing well. Beauford and
Bugsey told me that if any tall dog puts a paw on my back, I am supposed to
bite them, preferably on the ear. I have been warned that a lot of these
tall dogs don't have ears long enough to reach. Then I am supposed to bite
their lip. If I can't reach the lip, they say go for the leg.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford and Bugsey