[Dailydrool] Hurray for Gracie

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 2 10:33:05 PDT 2014

Hi Gracie, it's Gracie,

You know, Snoopy's little sister.  I heard you like pilates.  I like yoga a lot a we do it with the clueless momPerson.  They have down dog and up dog and we are better at those than any momPerson (clueless or not).  Do you have those in pilates?  momPerson says when she did pilates mat they had those but pilates reformer did not.  Which one do you do?

Love,
Gracie who is a svelt 60 lbs and has a waist and who's vet says she is just perfect.  Yoga works.