[Dailydrool] July $5 Friday

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Jul 3 06:57:21 PDT 2014

We know it's vacation time but rescue doesn't get a vacation
from intakes or vet bills so please take a moment and paypal
$5 to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com to help Basset Rescue of
Florida with their current vet bills and medications for Allie,
Noah, Katie, Lucas, Fred and Arthur.  We've thankfully had
some early donations but we need them to keep coming in so
don't forget us!

We have had a lot of first time donors in the last month which
is wonderful - thanks so much to everyone who donates on a
regular basis (at least 100 do step up every month!) and to
those donating for the first time. Debbie's Dawgs appreciates
every dime and it all goes to the designated rescue for the
designated hound or hounds.  Our $5 Fridays March - June
raised over $8000 for rescues - absolute proof that donating
just a few dollars can go such a long way when a lot of folks
join in. It is a wonderful feeling to send each month's donations
to the rescue and everyone who donates should know that
they are an important part of this.  We can't do it without your
help - giving  up one latte has big rewards!

And speaking of lattes, Moon Doggie Coffee is again offering
$25 toward your favorite flavors!  Drawing for the winner will be
on Monday, July 7th!

Happy 4th of July to everyone and keep those hounds
safe during the fireworks!

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny