[Dailydrool] Drool for Fiona

Adrienne Gillespie clara at spiritone.com
Thu Jul 3 09:55:39 PDT 2014

Fiona could use any spare drool you have. She's been a little wobbly on
the back end for a few weeks, but it has gotten worse this week. Her
appetite, usually voracious, seems to be gone, too, although she will
eat. She is not her usual diva self. We have an appointment for
acupuncture on Saturday, but I have a feeling it will turn into a
completely different vet visit. I don't think it is her time yet, but I
am afraid she has taken a giant step closer.

--
Adrienne Gillespie
http://booksandbassets.wordpress.com

Currently Reading: The City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare