[Dailydrool] Thanks to Laura S, Vikki G, and this and that

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 14:41:32 PDT 2014

Greetings,
I know I have missed sending notes to those in pain from a loss, and I greatly apologize for this.  What I can tell you, however, healing does occur, and each time is different.  I cried on Sunday and this past Wed. for both Jean Paul and Max, and they passed over 6 months ago, and it took well over three years to stop crying for Pierre Sr., despite all the attention that Jr. demanded.
Lately, however, I am starting to enjoy the positive memories of JP and Max, and that journey started a while ago for Sr.
I got another 2014 DD calendar thanks to Laura S. today, and I sent a request for three more, and it is never too late to think of someone who may enjoy it, even though it is mid year.  There are still some available, and I am grateful that I can give some more out.  When loading this one onto the stand, I got to see some pictures that I forgot, and it was lovely all over again, even though I have my personal calendar, I forget to look back, a habit I will change.  Helen, the aide, to whom I gave this one, loves it, and I got it for her so she can match some faces to the names of the hounds in Val's limerick book, which Helen also loves.
Dear Vikki G thank you so much for posting about the movie "A bird of the Air".  I am having a remarkable connection to it on so many levels, and I bought the dvd because I couldn't find a listing on TV.  My copy arrived on Wednesday, and I have watched it so many times already, and even Helen the aide, is glued to it.  We are both going to check our libraries for the book "the loop" on which this story is based.  It doesn't hurt that the basset Floyd in the movie somewhat resembles JP, but while that a basset was in the film was my first reason to care, my interest in this film is more far reaching.  I guess it is what I need right now, given all that is going on in my life.  Sometimes things come to one at a time for a reason.
I guess I will skip the this and that for now.  This note is long enough.
Healing drool to all in need,
Jax and the pax