[Dailydrool] Lucy Ferrell woofed me about this pawction!

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Jul 4 06:48:04 PDT 2014

Lucy woofed me to check out this pawction......for da rescue she came from. I don't know where the Hounds are Haven'ed but I do know that it looks like my house! My she slave is eyeballing some of the stuff, but she has all the sweaters there....and knows you can't buy them from Macy's, Hilfiger or Target any more. She loves them so much she even has back ups on two..... and the bids are a PITTANCE. It is making my little fundraising paws crazy. She is thinkin about bidding just cause nobody else is. I know it is hot, but fall will come and the slaves will be cold. Lots of good stuff.  (She is also glad that she already has the purse and the footstool!)
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/browse.action?grouping=ALL&auctionId=218352762

Tunes