[Dailydrool] fiona Update

Adrienne Gillespie clara at spiritone.com
Sat Jul 5 10:07:09 PDT 2014

By last night, Fiona's appetite was back and she was eating normally.
Although her back end is still a little weak, she seems to be feeling a
lot better. Naturally, because we had a vet appointment this morning.
She was poked & prodded. Lots of pokes because it was acupuncture day.
Basically she is an arthritic 13 year old girl.

The biggest decision I made was to board her at the vet's when I go on
vacation later this month. It won't be as fancy as the place where she
had her reservation, but I won't worry as much in case something goes
wrong.

Thanks for all the drool; it really helped.
--
Adrienne Gillespie
http://booksandbassets.wordpress.com

Currently Reading: The City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare