[Dailydrool] Why cant I get any sleep?

melissa gibson magbjh at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 08:58:46 PDT 2014

I am beginning to go crazy from lack of sleep. I know that probably most droolers have gotten up with their old or infirm bassets at all hours of the night to help them outside or give medicine. However my two troll dogs are 9 & 10 and fairly healthy hounds.  We used to get up around three and eat and go out. There is no ignoring them, they bark and whine and jump on my bed or beat their tails against the door. Obnoxious! But I could just get up and go back to sleep. Now, however they are getting up between 11-1 am. I go to bed at 10 pm.  I lay in bed screaming that it's too early but they don't care. Bark & whine, bark & whine! UGH! Then around 4 am they have to get up again and get water and go out. I am seriously becoming a homicidal maniac from lack of sleep! I never get enough hours together to fall into a deep sleep. Now I have a roomate as well so he is getting up at different times. (they started their time change before roomie moved in) Any
 suggestions would be appreciated.  The walking zombie

Melissa
Abe & Buster