[Dailydrool] Loss of Appetite

Nancy Kay nancykay9 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 12:35:41 PDT 2014

Al and Ginger,

Our thoughts are with you, this is so tough and we just went through it
with Sweet Tina in February. She had a hemangiosarcoma (spleen cancer), and
she let us know by not eating. The vet said to feed her anything at all if
she would eat it.

She ate canned salmon a few times, turned up her nose at baby food, cat
food, every kind of dog food ever made (I think we tried them all), cheese,
scrambled eggs, hamburger and rice, chicken, pork chops . . . Finally, she
just got too sick and too tired to even get up and go outside, so we gave
her the only gift we had left, and we let her go.

Hugs from Nancy, and slurps from Charlie and Paige