[Dailydrool] Loss of Appetite

Alan Folsom alan at folsoms.net
Mon Jul 7 07:34:29 PDT 2014

My sweet baby girl Ginger, age 9, has been diagnosed with incurable spleen
and liver cancer.  Most likely, her spleen will start to bleed, and she
will go down hill very fast.  It is a very aggresive cancer.  My whole
family, especially me, has been spontaneously bursting into tears all
weekend.  It has not been a pleasant fourth for us.

At present she seems happy, and does not appear to be in pain.  The only
obvious problem is she has no appetite.  All she will eat is chicken, and
I've been trying to give her two breasts a night.  We typically feed once
a day, but I tried hand-feeding her chicken this morning, and she refused
it.

Can anybody recommend treats or something to improve her appetite?  She
could go any day, but I don't want her wasting away while we wait.

Thank you.

Al Folsom