[Dailydrool] ATB hounds

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jul 6 10:54:20 PDT 2014

HI all,

Hope your 4th of July was not as bad as some I have heard about!  We managed
to get through it relatively easy.

Went through a whole bag of Composure, and everyone was pretty laid back.
Of course TVs were on pretty loud too.

OK,  I am asking for anyone who has lost a hound since last Oct 1 2014, if
they would like to have their hound included on the memorial section of the
2015 Senior Basset calendar, please email me a picture.  It is free, and
there is no obligation to purchase a calendar.  It is just something to
honor their passing.

We always have a couple of pages of the Bridge hounds, and it always makes
folks feel good to see their babies in the calendar.

You can email photos to me at Houndsabound at cfl.rr.com

Just make sure to let me know why you are sending me a picture as I have
several irons in the pot right now.

Aroos,

Wen and the Bounders

www.bounderblvd.org