[Dailydrool] Sylvester and Tweety

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 6 08:56:51 PDT 2014

Hi all, it's Dale here,

Gracie is terrified of fireword, she trembles the whole time.  Snoopy doesn't like it when she cowers and trembles (there must be a smell too) and so he goes after her.  He did it twice last night and there I was, feeling like the little old lady in the cartoon, only I had a squirt bottle instead of an umbrella ...... "cough her up, go ahead, spit her out ...... let go .... come on ...." he had most of her ear in his mouth both times and he spit her out (both times) slobbery and with a loss of dignity but no other harm inflicted ...... still .... I almost wished I was using the umbrella the second time, I have to admit I was almost tempted to thwack the big meanie one ......

Dale .... mom to Sylvester and Tweety .... otherwise known as Snoopy and Gracie