[Dailydrool] Ds Cnly

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 15:30:17 PDT 2014

I mbe hv 2 hv sm1 els rte  ds gots nly 1 I-ball. LLLEWIS!!!!
Hello dere dis is Llewis riting for Conley what gots only one eyeball right
now on account he go got a nastynasty thing callt a corneal ulcer.
We don't nose how he gotted it but he did an he say it hurt like a sumthing
I cannit rite here. He had it yestiddy an eben tho he eye looked funny it
not look awful intil about 7pm when he juss close it and keep it close.
Den MomPerson she pry it open an see dis blue haze all ober da eye an she
go UH OH.
So dis morning it Vetspital time and dere dat big ole hole in he eye. (Make
me cringe).
It gone be ok now tho. DrVetman put some painkiller in it rite away an now
he got like a hunnert medzines for onhe eyeball we waiting to see how
MomPerson  manage to get DIS right.

Love and Drool to them whut needs it, in this case, Conley;
Love from Conley, Llewis, Nigel and Doc--
'