[Dailydrool] Federal Prison

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 15:51:29 PDT 2014

Conley won't be writing for awhile.
He is in Federal Prison
We were in the kitchen. Doc was standing behind me in a corner when, with
no warning, Conley roared and launched and he wasn't kidding at all. Doc
had nowhere to go and he responded in kind but was trying to get away at
the same time. At some point John got bitten. At some point Conley grabbed
Doc's face, the side of it and WOULD NOT LET GO. He was like a pit, there
was no way to open those jaws. John tried and then I began hitting him as
hard as I could (really--it was that kind of fight) on his head and he
wouldn't let go. Finally John pried him loose somehow and I dragged him
backwards while Doc charged. John grabbed Doc who is easier to manage and I
began shoving Conley toward his crate--but he knew it was done and went
easily, still growling. Doc got off with some bruises and scrapes. I have
not found any punctures, nor any on Conley. Nevertheless it was not a good
fight

When I worked for the Vet every now and then someone would bring in a
little dog all chewed up and the diagnosis initially was "Big dog/Little
dog"
Well, this would have been "Little dog/Big dog".

Poor Doc: he just isn't a tough guy.