[Dailydrool] NoFair!!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 08:32:33 PDT 2014

Dis Conley. Dis juss not fair. See we wus ousside me an Llewis an
whasshisneme, da bleke won. Whusshis name, Dopey? Yeah I fink dats it.
Doofus? Mebbe dat be rite. Dic-----oh Llewis say I cannit say dat heer an
beside dat not he name.

Ok so we be ousside an he (bleke dog) wanna play. I say ok dat cool less
play! An I play wif he front leg a liddel. Juss a bit youse nose. an den we
kinda go we seprat ways.

So a liddel lader, DadPerson out an he fine dis liddel pile ob blood on da
ground. Like mebbe ten drops. Ok dey biggie ones. He callt MomPerson who
not sure who it from an start lookin. An den she see Dumbose ober there
lickin he leg.

Now ISE in trubbel. I ast youse, is dat fair? Now Ise al by myseff. Dat not
fair juss not fair a tall.

an how she nose I bite dat leg, dat whut I wanna nose....

Love and Drool to them whut needs it
Conley of Conley, Llewis, Nigel and Tripod.

--
'