[Dailydrool] jasmin and joshua with lilly ,justin and jade ATB.

Jonathan Molyneaux johnmoly at mweb.co.za
Thu Jul 10 06:16:30 PDT 2014

Good afternoon all and healing drool been sent to all in need.We are sending
get well and stay well drool to Ginger ,Daphney ,Browser ,Roo ,Fiona ,Mabel
,Harley ,Dottie ,Cowboy ,Lucy ,Zoee ,Gumbo ,Toffee and Nigel .We are sending
welcome drool to Reginald and Xander We are sending heart healing drool to
the families and fur friends of humans Jill ,Synthia  and Maureen as well as
to the slaves and furfriends of houndies Baxter ,Mr.Miller ,Toby ,Sweet Bona
,Duchess ,Dozer ,Leia Round , Colt , Gulliver ,Commander Bo, Eddie and
Maggie Mildred ,who have all left to the Bridge and we will ask the slaves
to give us extra treats and light candles in their memory. This coming
Tuesday my brother and I are off to the beauty parlour , and there will be a
new taxi driver as our student driver is going to be concentrating on her
studies full time for the rest of the year. Before she left she gave us a
card saying what a pleasure it was getting to know us. PW Justin, Buppy
Lilly  and  Sweet Jade have woofed in from the Bridge to say that thingsn
are madly busy and lots of knew things about to happen. Humans Jill, Synthia
and Maureen have all arrived safely ATB and they will be helping the Pats
out in the Buppy enclosure, Buppy Lilly said they are teching the puppies
new songs and games to play. Commander Bo has arrived ATB and has started to
get things ship shape in his space and is hoping with the help of human
Andrew ATB ,Dad slave of the Out of Africa Hounds ,to start a sailing club.
All of Baxter ,All of Baxter, Toby ,Sweet bona ,Mr. miller,Duchess ,Dozer
,Leia Round , Colt  ,Gulliver ,Eddie and Maggie Mildred who have also
arrived ATB safely in time to take part in auditions for a new musical revue
entitled Music  of the Night and two Gilbert and Sullivan Operettas.  They
will all get to meet the Bridge crowd at three parties to be held in the
Amphi-Theatre Gardens after each session of auditions which will be held
over three days.

Jasmin and Joshua cannot wait to meet our knew taxi driver and hoping that
the slave Johnathan will not tell the person how to do their job.

Justin ,Lilly and Jade ATB all hoping that they will get to strut their
stuff in one of the three new shows.

Slves William AND Johnathan forever busy with one thing or another.