[Dailydrool] ONLY 5 DAYS!! HURRY TAKE A LOOK!!

Jess'e Potts-HHBR bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Fri Jul 11 08:06:15 PDT 2014

WE'VE ONLY GOT 5 DAYS UNTIL THE END OF HHBR'S 3rd ANNUAL ONLINE AUCTION!!
GO TAKE LOOK!  WE'RE ADDING NEW STUFF EVERYDAY STILL!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS ALREADY BID AND HELPED THE HOMELESS HOUNDS OF
HHBR!

So what are you waiting for, go check out all the items, then bid, bid high
and bid often!
www.biddingforgood.com/hhbassetrescue

Whether you're looking for something unique for yourself, searching for a
gift for a special someone, or looking to add a little adventure to your
life, you're sure to find something in our auction. Every bid helps support
our the continued care of the homeless hounds of Iowa, Missouri and Kansas!

Tell Your Friends.
The success of this online auction depends on spreading the word to as many
people as possible. We need your help. Please Refer a Friend and encourage
them to participate so they don't miss a single moment of the fun and
excitement.

Some items we think deserve the hounds "arooo"!

No Tricks For These Treats Gift Card Package
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/item.action?id=220245459

LL Bean Large Dog Bed-Round with Monogram
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/item.action?id=219900617

Lot of Plush Homeless Hounds with VINTAGE Plush
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/item.action?id=220146196

Hounds Haven Basset Rescue of Iowa, Inc.
305 N 15th St.
Indianola, IA 50125
http://www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com