[Dailydrool] Browser Update

Sally Russell sally at slokr.com
Fri Jul 11 16:03:51 PDT 2014

First of all, thanks to all who lifted our spirits and gave great advice on
Browser's tail cyst.  The vet saw him today, after a week's course of
antibiotics, and the bump is much smaller and softer.  He said it is not
malignant as it would not be shrinking so quickly.  We finish up the
antibiotics and then just watch it.  No surgery nor biopsy.  Our vet is
most conservative and said in bassets this
sebaceous gland tumor in ' tails are fairly common.

We are so very relieved....

  Our rescue, Shih Tzu, Sprite, and Browser are bonding and we are still
healing from the loss of our dear Pixel.

Sending drool to all in need.

Sally