[Dailydrool] please vote for suncoast basset -everyday for a month to win 1000 top 4 places win and we are number 3

Helena poist helenapoist at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 09:57:11 PDT 2014

Twist, you can vote via computer, tablet and PHONE… three
times

Hi, we volunteer to save bassets. You can save a basset by
voting each day in July… every day.. please help us win the $1000, second place
is $500.
Holly (volunteer for Suncoast Basset Rescue)
1. EACH DAY IN JULY: Vote here
http://www.shopforyourcause.com/voting-challenge
2. TODAY: Follow this link to reach the homepage:
http://www.shopforyourcause.com/ if you would like to sign up for online
shopping to benefit our organization. You must select the CATEGORY of Animal
Welfare in the STATE of Florida (FL) then type into the SEARCH box SUNCOAST
BASSET RESCUE. Select SET AS MY CURRENT CAUSE.
3. TODAY: Receive 10 bonus votes for downloading the
shopping reminder (there is no cost to you and you don’t have to buy anything)
http://www.shopforyourcause.com/video-landing
4. TODAY: Receive 1 bonus vote for tweeting the name of the
cause you are voting for and following @ShopForYourCaus on Twitter!
Bonus way to help: FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO A FRIEND, SHARE ON
FACEBOOK!
Thank you for your participation for our great organization!
Suncoast Basset Rescue is a not-for-profit, volunteer effort
that rescues Basset Hounds from abusive, abandoned and unwanted situations just
for the love of the breed. Our organization gives bassets a second chance to
live, as they were intended as someone's best animal friend.
Does this really work? Yes, it does. Thanks for enduring
reminders, and for voting!