[Dailydrool] New Shelter Challenge starts today! Vote!

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 06:14:35 PDT 2014

The new Shelter Challenge starts today!  The consensus posted was that
this time we'll be voting for Basset Rescue of Florida (unless I've missed
another update).

You can sign up on the site for daily e-mailed reminders -- very handy
because you just have to click on the link.

The address is shelterchallenge.com .

The link:

_Click here: Home - Shelter  Challenge_ (http://www.shelterchallenge.com//)

Happy summer to everyone --

Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)
For Duchess and Blueberry: "You have gone  ahead and nothing is the same,
leaving pawprints on my heart that will always  remain." -- Tibetan Proverb
from Prayers on the  Wind