[Dailydrool] ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT!!!

Jess'e Potts-HHBR bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Mon Jul 14 07:14:50 PDT 2014

ONLY 2 Days Left to Bid!!!
The Hounds Haven Basset Rescue of Iowa, Inc. Auction closes on July 15, 2014
at 9:00 PM CDT.

If you've got your heart set on a special item... you still have time to
win!
www.biddingforgood.com/hhbassetrescue

Check Out These Great Buys...
You can still bid on any of the special items in our auction right up to the
final seconds of this exciting event. Every tick of the clock brings us
closer to the finish line. This may be your last chance to win that special
item or to grab a great bargain. So don't miss out... BID NOW!

Spread the Word!
Remind your friends the end is almost here! Just Refer your Friends so they
have the chance to offer their support and get some great last-minute deals.
Don't Forget: Every bid supports the work we do at Hounds Haven Basset
Rescue of Iowa, Inc.!
View All Auction Items

Some of the items we think are the hounds AROOO!
 16 Handmade Greeting Cards
This lot of 16 handmade greeting cards is a MUST have for any household. The
cards are 4 x 5.5 inches and all cards have matching envelopes and are
protected in their own plastic sleeve. All cards are made of cardstock and
most have embellishments-...

 Hand quilted Basset Hound Lap Quilt
This adorable all hand quilted lap quilt features calico prints for the
basset hounds and they have been appliqued and zigzag stitched onto the
white sqaure blocks. The blanket is trimmed in a small flower print border
with a 4" seam. The entire b...

 Enesco Ceramic Basset Hound Coin Bank
Adorable ceramic Basset Hound still/coin bank. Made by Enesco from the "Sad
Hound" series. Has a faux pearl tear beneath the left eye! Measures about 6
1/2" in height. No noticeable flaws or damage. Does not have original cork
in bottom.

Vinyl Cargo Area Mat
Vinyl cargo mat is perfect for the back of your SUV. Mat measures 31"x 31"
Donated by The Slobber Shoppe & Shelly Gordon www.theslobbershoppe.com

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS ALREADY BID AND HELPED THE HOMELESS HOUNDS OF
HHBR!

Hounds Haven Basset Rescue of Iowa, Inc.
305 N 15th St.
Indianola, IA 50125
http://www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com