[Dailydrool] Rooney update

Diana Grove dianaegrove at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 15:07:38 PDT 2014

Rooney had his surgery for two compressed discs and came home last Monday.  He had acupuncture three times last week and again today.  His vet is pleased with him.  Says he is getting some strength back in the tops of his legs and it will work downwards.  We have to massage, rub, tickle etc. as much as possible.  He does not have pee control, so we are doing an awful lot of towel washing as he is confined to a small area which we keep covered with crate pads and towels.

When pushed, his vet said Roo should be up on his right leg in three weeks, maybe less and the left shouldn't be much later.

Thank you for all the drool - it must be having an effect!

Diana and Frank