[Dailydrool] Nigel, on Long Island, is upset

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 18:48:50 PDT 2014

We are having storms tonight, and this is his achilles heal, storms.  I have done hug love, benedrly, etc, and he is under my desk right now, but sirens from emergency workers are starting which adds to his distress.  Wow, the sirens made them all move, and Nigel forgot his distress for a moment.  I am worried about the sirens however, there have been a lot of reason to worry lately.
Wow,
Jackie and the herd
I hope both the storms and sirens get quiet.  I have the tv on loud for Nigel, and so much going on with Mom, and I really need sleep….