[Dailydrool] Doggie doors for Bassets

jjcsandrcs at aol.com jjcsandrcs at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 14:41:37 PDT 2014

Hey everyone.  I finally decided this summer that we needed a doggie door for our two Bassets--tired of the flies and wasps coming in when we prop the door open and answering the Basset calls at the door three rooms away is a pain for my old legs.. Have had Bassets for 45 years, yet never have had a need before.  Problem--ideas to make it easier for the Bassets to get in and out-one  step is involved, too.  Our stubborn Basset refuses to go thru.  Our anxious Basset will do it only to come in.  They are both about 7-ish.  Any help out there?  Thanks-----Jean S.