[Dailydrool] 2015 Senior Basset calendar info!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jul 17 05:27:23 PDT 2014

DID YOU KNOW?

It is almost time to enter your senior Basset into the 2015 Senior Basset
calendar contest!

Aug 1-31 is when you can enter your hound into an elite group of GORGEOUS
hounds and houndettes for a chance to become a Hound of the Month for 2015.

There is only 1 rule: Your Basset must be age 7 or older.

Once the entry period is over, we start voting for our favorite seniors
Sept. 1. The 12 Bassets with the most votes will get their photo on a month
in 2015.

Our calendar is a 13x13 wall calendar, printed with high-quality paper and
is beautiful (because of the Bassets, of course) on any wall.

Calendars will be available for purchase starting in August.

The Senior Basset Calendar is our largest fundraiser and helps with medical
expenses for the seniors in our care at Senior Houndsabound.

We have been blessed with wonderful support for this and sure hope you will
consider entering your special senior!

Support dates are still available for any pet.  You can see available dates
at:

2015 Senior Basset Calendar support dates
<https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?id_cate
gory=18>