[Dailydrool] Gracie checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 17 09:35:51 PDT 2014

Well then it falls to me to post to the drool.  Snoopy is down the hall doing the happy dance.  He has been doing the happy dance since Sunday.  It is Thursday and while LuLu and I are thrilled that Natalie is finally home from camp we are done dancing.  Snoopy however ........ do do do the Natalie's home dance ......do do dado dado the Natalie's home dance do do do do do do the Natalie's home dance, do do dado dado the Natalie's home dance ........ yeah .... he's still doing it.

We have word here that Sister Bunny has been channeling Elder Clara and her gas bombs and we really do feel there are enough greenhouse gases in the world and perhaps she should quit.

As for myself I have pressing concerns.  The clueless momPerson just purchased a whole bunch of hard sided luggage.  We hear that our Auntie Lani person is coming to visit and sometimes she visits but sometimes she baby sits us cause she is our baby sitter.   And everybody is telling the clueless momPerson to have a great time "down under."  Under what??  She won't fit under the bed I'm telling you now and I don't think she fits under the car either and she can't get under the couch so what is she going to get down under?

And then there's Conley, love of my life, who is scaring the bleep out of us and I just want him to be fine.  I was hoping to throw a fun bash if the clueless family takes off and leaves us .... the baby sitter sleeps a lot .... Snoopy says as long as this time I tell the naked fire dancers to stay farther away from the hot tub filled with baccardi 151 I can have another party so I'm really hoping Conley and Doc can come like last time.

Love,
Gracie