[Dailydrool] Zoey's toenails

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 17:33:11 PDT 2014

It's such  pleasure to catch up on my Daily Drools and see all the help and assistance given to all the droolers w/problems.  I imagine the doggie
door is working better now.  Bev, we're so glad to hear that Conley is getting better.  Please keep us posted on his progress.  I love the bird story -
there's something charming about an 80 pound basset who ijs worried about his birdie neighbors.  Well, we took Bev's advice and checked on a
groomer for Zoey's toe nailsl since our vet (and several other vets) would only trim her nails if she were under anesthetic..  We found a really great grooming group - with a dog trainer in charge.  Altho Zoey was vehemently wild during her
front paw manicure, the trainer knew how to handle her, and her manicure/pedicure was a success.  And they said they would welcome her back
next time, which was especially good news.  So, we feel relieved now that that problem seems to be solved.  Thanks for your good suggestion, Bev,as I never would've thought of a groomer for a basset hound.  We hope everyone is enjoying a good weekend.  Healing drool is being sent
out to all the sick houndies!                         Sounds like a great time for all the waddles - wish we could be in Oregon!         Beryl & Zoey