[Dailydrool] a mt. update.

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 20:10:10 PDT 2014

Skies are filled with eye irritants from fires burning up North on Canadian borders plus west of Missoula, MT. plus here and there all over and now much coming from Washington State.   Bassets are ok as I keep them in either the closed up shelter or my house.
Hoses are at full blast for sure.  I change the meadow placements and the bassets yards every 8 hours or so.
Reading the DD is a blessing and thru Debbie's Dawgs Program....... one of our Seniors...... Mr. PSmitty even received another treat box via federal express!!  Yummmmm all the hounds knew it was there.   smitty shares!   Thank you again to Aunty Margaret.
Along with all the fundraisers going on during this summer........ we wanted to again post our link to our raffle Quilt......YOUCARING.COM link ......provided for you below.    So far, the handyman/contractors bid estimate to cut down the runs and reposition the roof and change the pitch so snow will slide off better......from 750.00 to over $1,000.00......We will know more after the first week of Aug.
Smoke billowing over the entire valley.......wow........Kalispell now plus the Bitterroot Valley.....becoming dangerous per the news broadcast right now......so Cookie.......stay in along with the Bassets!!
healing drool to any hearts in need.

http://www.youcaring.com/pet-expenses/quilt-raffle-fundraiser-2014/186242

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager