[Dailydrool] Auntie Ginger

bgszap2 bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 19:54:38 PDT 2014

Deer Chummy
Dis be Conley.  I bin thru dis two. I sorry but you Auntie she done gone onto an odder plaise. She can see you  but you  can nit see she. Yet.
One day my best friends,  Mr Cooper Sir he go to da Vet Spital, never come home needer. Momperson still have leeky eyeballs when she talk about he like now . you Auntie she still love you,  she just had da go rest.
Love and Basset hugs to you and your family.

Conley, Llewis, Nigel an Doc

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone