[Dailydrool] Auntie Ginger

Alan Folsom alan at folsoms.net
Sat Jul 19 18:42:34 PDT 2014

Dis are Chumley, what used to be cute

I can't find my Auntie Ginger.

She ben goin back to the vetsperson a lot lately, but she always come
back. We ben playin a fun game some lately. I eats my dinner, then go to
da room where she and the mommy and daddy be, and I get the special tweets
she don't want to eat. There be lots ub dem lately. Me and Uncle Alfie
like dat.

The people, mommy, daddy, and da boys hab had a lot of leaky eyes lately.
Dey ben talking about cansur or somtin like dat.  I don know why.

Las night da daddy and da boys take Auntie Ginger out and come back, but
she not there. Dey had lots and lots of leaky eyes.

I waited all night long by da door for Auntie Ginger, but she not come home.

I can't find my Auntie Ginger.

I miss my Auntie Ginger.