[Dailydrool] Update on Move

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 04:19:14 PDT 2014

Well, it has been a little while since I have posted. Thing have been
totally crazy on our end with the move getting closer. The dad and I went
to Georgia last week to house hunt. Of course the vet I have boarded with
for 18 years was full! I was able to get a friend I worked with for two
years, who I trusted to house sit the dogs. Beauford was not a happy
camper. He really is not fond of change of any kind. Bugsey thought he died
and went to heaven. Browyn switched back and forth between which brother to
emulate.

We found a house. It is a one story ranch with absolutely NO steps. I need
to redo a bathroom to make it easier to wash the dogs, but it is usable
now. I just have to lift dogs into the tub. We will get that fixed within
the next two years.The backyard is completely privacy fenced and much
larger than I had hoped for. It does have a retaining wall that is about a
foot high. Right now it is not an issue. There is enough ground before the
retaining wall, that old dogs will still be happy with the space they have.
It has really durable high end wood laminate flooring throughout.

We now have our house on the market. I had to rearrange the dogs' room to
make it look nicer. I took down the two empty crates now that I know Browyn
and Bugsey prefer to sleep together even for naps. I had to move that crate
and Beauford's. Oh My! Bugsey was cool with the switch. He took a second
look and ran into the proper crate. Beauford and Browyn decided aliens took
over their crates and got very worked up. Like Beauford was throwing up and
Browyn was whining. I can hardly wait to move them to a new house after the
car ride to GA! NOT!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess