[Dailydrool] Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue online auction

adopt4paws at yahoo.com adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 04:24:15 PDT 2014

Our rescue is holding an online auction on our Facebook page. Many never-seen-before basset items and some of my personal basset crap to help the homeless hounds.  Vet bills have been through the roof this year with the intake of many hounds, particularly seniors,  in need of extensive vetting.

We have one of the famous daMoose portraits, "American Moosic" by Grant Woof. This is #3 of only 10.

Always wanted a basset topiary? One is up for auction.

Victoria, Her Royal Houndness of Barkingham Palace bust sculpture.

Many vintage basset figurines and planters from around the world. Cute needlepoint, sketches, and other art.

A basset-themed necktie.  Gold basset necklace.

I would like to thank Debbies' Dawgs participants for helping with several of our seniors. Special thanks to Donna Lindy for organizing the fundraising.

Bid high, bid often! Help the homeless hounds!

Suzanne Fitch
Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android