[Dailydrool] Auntie Ginger & Trapper John ATB

lea pierce leapierce at leapierce.com
Mon Jul 21 15:46:57 PDT 2014

​The HMS Santa Rosa was sorrowed, indeed, to hear that Auntie Ginger &
Trapper John were posted to The Bridge.

New orders of this variety are painful, even though one and all will
receive them by and by.

Yet, we imagine them happily munching at the new ship's 24-Hour Basset
Buffet, served by the ever-faithful Kitchen Beagles...
And running (well... waddling, as with most proper bassets) to and fro
throughout the beautiful, dappled sunlight that never ends.

We shall look for their bright, shining spirits when our Tour of Duty is
over.

Until then, we salute their families, left behind. Your loyal hounds wait
for you. Yes, they do.

Lt. Lea Pierce
Houndservant to the officers & enlisted of HMS Santa Rosa​

​Permanently docked at the Whine Country Spa & Hot Dog Factory​