[Dailydrool] Thanks to all for information on Von Willebrands

lea pierce leapierce at leapierce.com
Mon Jul 21 15:51:32 PDT 2014

​Thank you all for the links on Von Willebrands. No real treatment, as I
had previously read.

I'm sort of surprised that no one on the Drool has had a VonWillebrands
hound, although I am grateful.
Darned difficult disease.
Little Hannah Banana is not my charge, but I have taken an interest in her.
Yet to be determined what will happen;
she cannot have surgery, that's for sure. Von Willebrands and crippled.
Hoo-ray, DoG sent her down with a plate full of issues!

I wish every problem we encounter with our hounds could be fixed.

Sigh.

Lt. Lea
HMS Santa Rosa​